Helping people to work from home and enjoy their hobby comfortably
- We provide and install everything you need, giving you the total solution!
- We are a family run business serving Hampshire. We pride ourselves in combining high quality materials and workmanship with keen prices, friendly personal service, and customer satisfaction.
- Built to last and expertly installed.
- Southwicks garden buildings are designed in any size and will discreetly blend into the garden and offer a versatile, secure, insulated, comfortable, outdoor office/hobby room/playroom, etc.
- We provide a FREE no-obligation detailed Site Survey at your home to help determine your needs, following which you will be sent the full fixed-price quotation confirming any special requirements. Also, at your convenience you may view a finished insulated log cabin in full use and enquire direct for customer testimonials.
We are very pleased with our garden room. The build went well, without any problems, from start to finish. Jon, the "boss" was there for most of the build, and he was very helpful, and efficient. The building is very solidly constructed, and I'm sure we will find it very useful and practical, and expect it to last for many years.
Lee-on-Solent, Hampshire, May 14th 2019
All aspects of the design and build of my Southwick's insulated garden room have been excellent. A great deal of thought has gone into the clever design features and when the materials were delivered to site the level of precision in how everything fitted together was amazing and it comes with peace of mind with its 10 year guarantee. Thanks Jon and team for a hassle-free experience.
Botley, Hampshire, October 12 2018
We are really pleased with our new garden building, which has two fully insulated rooms, which was designed by Jon to meet our needs. We can’t rate Jon and his team highly enough, from initial design to completion of work, everything was carried out in a professional manner, the site was left completely tidy at the end of each day, work completed ahead of schedule, and the building has surpassed our expectations.
Purbrook, Hampshire, April 25 2019