Terms & Conditions
- £500 deposit on confirmation of order. 50% balance payable on commencement of works. Balance of Payment for the garden building will be due on day of completion of the job by cheque or bank transfer.
- The company reserves the right to extend the completion date where it deems necessary, and cannot guarantee a specific completion time or date, while all reasonable effort will be made to comply with the quoted, anticipated delivery/completion date, time will not be regarded as being the essence of the contract.
Retention of title
- Ownership and access of the building supplied shall pass to the customer as and when all monies (however arising) owed by the customer to the company have been paid in full. The company may for the purpose of the recovery of its property enter upon any premises where they are stored/erected and repossess the goods with the consent of the customer.
- A binding contract is constituted on these terms when the order confirmation acknowledgement is duly signed and returned back to us.
- Should you for any reason wish to cancel your order, you may only do so before returning the order confirmation acknowledgement, after which there is a binding contract constituted on these terms as the building you have ordered will be in the process of being manufactured to your precise requirements and therefore not be re-saleable.
- All buildings are approximate nominal sizes and are given as a guide only.
- Any fixed or unfixed materials are at the sole risk of the customer. In the event of any materials being damaged, destroyed or stolen, we shall be entitled to full payment to the value of any materials and work being damaged, destroyed or stolen, provided that the customer shall not be responsible for any loss due to any sole negligence of our employees
Fire risk exemption
- The customer shall be responsible for all loss or damage to the contract works arising from fire however caused including unfixed materials on site for the purpose of carrying out the contract works.
Third party liability
- We shall not be liable for any claim whether brought against us or the customer either under any statute or at common law by any person arising from any cause other than the negligence of our employees. The customer shall indemnify us against any such claim and the cost of any legal proceedings.
- Compliance with the law and government regulations. Acceptance of this contract constitutes a warranty and representation by the customer that they have applicable statute order in council regulations or direction by-law or other lawful requirements or instruction, whether of the government or any local or other lawful authority, and in particular that they have lawfully obtained necessary licence, permit or authority that may be required to carry out the works.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the ground soil where the outbuilding is to be located has been undisturbed and/or been sufficiently consolidated to withstand the weight of the foundations and outbuilding. Acceptance by us of any order is conditional on acceptance by the customer of the above terms and conditions which shall prevail over any terms and conditions referred to in any customer’s correspondence or elsewhere unless alterations are specifically agreed to in writing. The above conditions shall also apply to any subsequent orders placed with us by or on behalf of the same customer. Nothing in these Terms affects your consumer statutory rights.
- You can access our complaints policy by clicking here. Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website.