Combining a unique and striking design with fantastic all round build quality, the insulated log cabin creates a beautiful insulated outdoor office or garden retreat.
Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using premium quality materials, the log cabin provides an ideal sheltered and warm environment to relax and work in.
Strong, secure and versatile, this amazing garden building can be utilised by both adults and children – it is very safe, and incredibly secure. Superior 44mm finish interlocking logs emphasise the structural integrity making it extremely stable – this model is built to last! Attractive brass handles complimented with a high security 3-lever lock are included on the stylish European half double glazed single door.
There are superb quality joiner made opening double glazed windows (all supplied with lock and key) allowing the sunlight to pour into the building and illuminate the spacious interior. With the inclusion of heavy duty roof shingles, generous roof overhang and professional draft seals fitted to all doors and windows you can rest assured that The garden room is safely protected from the elements.
BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATION GARDEN CABINS
Unlike many budget competitor cabins, the Southwicks Garden office is built with only the highest quality materials and many other products that boast the same function in the market simply cannot compare!
- The home garden office features high-grade 44mm interlocking planned and finished scandinavian redwood logs – beware of log cabins that feature rough edged boards machined from poor quality timber.
- Features a specially designed 4-way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring a tight fit to all boards with no room for damp or wind penetration – beware of log cabins that feature square cut logs with square notch-joint, often leaving a sloppy joint with large visible gaps.
- Features factory fitted pressure treated weatherproof heavy duty floor joists – beware of log cabins with untreated floor joists which offer no protection against damp penetration at floor level or worse still cabins that come with no floor joists at all.
- Features heavy duty premium shingle roofing as standard – beware of log cabins that come with no roof covering or cheap felt, leaving the log cabin completely open to the elements.
- Features oversized extra large doors and windows – most competitor log cabins use narrow doors which can prove difficult for access.
- Features key-lockable opening windows and all doors and windows are professionally draft sealed – beware of log cabins with cheap, ill-fitting doors and windows that cannot be properly secured and are susceptible to the weather.
- Features high quality glazing which is factory silliconed and internally beaded to all doors and windows – beware of log cabins that feature lesser quality materials and provide no window beading.
- Features a generous all round roof overhang which protects the building from severe conditions – beware of log cabins with little or no roof overhanging leaving them vulnerable to the wind and rain.
Outer shell, key features – Superior Grade 44mm Fin. Interlocking Logs, Heavy Duty Door. High Quality Joiner Made Opening Windows. Heavy Duty 19mm T&G Roof & Floor. Fully insulated and plaster boarded.
Double glazed glazing – made up with double glazed glass units.
Wood preserved Cuprinol – Cuprinol Wood Preserver Clear gives deep penetrating protection to outdoor wood. It is specially formulated to protect against rot and decay and also contains water repellents to help resist rain penetration.
Exterior paint Colour -Choose from Cuprinol garden shades options – Cuprinol shades
Electrics and lighting – Consumer box, Sockets, Lighting and switches. (External cabling 4mm SWA armoured exterior, 2.5mm sockets, 1mm lighting. Twin strip Lighting 2X58W or led spot lighting. External sensor 150W.
Insulation (Kingspan k18 system and celotex) – Roof, sides and flooring
Sides – 44mm T&G outside wall, 25mm bearers, air flow gap, Kingspan k18 insulation , 12.5mm plasterboard.
Roof – Shingles roof tiles, 19mm T&G, 25mm bearers, Kingspan k18 insulation, 12.5mm plasterboard = 81mm
Flooring – Heavy duty 19mm T&G, 25mm bearers, celotex insulation, 22mm T&G Floorboards, high quality carpeting (Choice of colours) or luxury wood heavy duty vinyl cushion flooring – Comprehensive choice of patterns.
Supported by Tannalised ground bearers on prepared base.
Internal white boarding 12.5mm
Alarmed – Sensor with entry and exit codes.
Additional Locks – door
Internal painting – White walls and ceiling.
Coloured 4″ skirting boards.
1.5kw oil filled radiator c/w 24hr timer
CCTV decoy camera
Popular choices -14′ x8′ , 14′ x10′, 14′ x 14′, 16′ x 10′
We have a highly versatile range of insulated garden rooms available to suit your needs.
Things we will do:
Make the length, width or even the height just how you want it.
Add windows, doors and partitions where you really want them.
Alter the styles of doors and windows to suit your style
We at Southwicks are on hand and willing to help you create an insulated log cabin which is entirely unique to you and the perfect fit to your garden. The bespoke log cabin you want may simply be a small tweak based on an existing insulated garden building in our large range or come from a completely new design devised by you.
All our garden buildings are designed to a professional high level specification and combine luxury, elegance and space with fantastic build quality, at that all important affordable price.